Welcome to Hugarita Island



"I'm so hungry I could probably eat ten million peanuts right now," Eduardo the Elephant stamped his feet on the ground as he looked for food.

Eduardo the Elephant heard a noise coming over the hill, "Oink Oink !"

"I never ate a pig before, but it will work."

Eduardo the Elephant got within striking distance of Bob The Pig when he suddenly remembered something. On their home of Hugarita Island, all creatures are mandated by law to stop and hug each other seven times.

Eduardo the Elephant stamped his feet against the tree with a ferocious blast.

"Just once I would like to forget something. Well I might as well get this over with."

"Hey Bob the Pig. Come here and give me some hugs. Since it's the law and everything."

By the seventh hug, Eduardo the Elephant offered Bob the Pig to go to the bar he for Margaritas.

This happens eve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)