Bullshit News in Taiwan- Daffy The Dog Is Livid and You Will Never Believe Why




Daffy the Dog searched Shuishe Mountain yesterday morning from bottom to top, and back down again  in hopes of finding the elusive answer, "Who is a good girl?"

"Man, unbelievable. I  sat, I shook hands. I even laid down for a complete stranger. But,  that dude that feds me still wouldn't tell me who is a good girl."

Our reporters at Bullshit News in Taiwan held an interview with a Taichung man's puppy yesterday afternoon after news broke that Daffy The Dog was feeling a bit perplexed
.
Apparently, the confusion came about early in the morning yesterday. He hit her with a bunch of commands to listen to, which she responded perfectly to each time. In return for her loyal behavior, the owner gave her a pat on the head and a heartfelt, "Who's a good girl?"

 Daffy The Dog expressed a lot of frustration over this rather confusing situation at press time. Last word was she was planning on chewing up her owner's sneakers when he goes to work tomorrow and pretending like she wasn't the one who did it when she faces questioning upon his return.

"If he doesn't tell me who this good girl is, I'm not going to stop with his sneakers. His new John Grisham book, he's reading, those pages are gonna taste real good in my mouth. Oh, and his favorite sweatshirt that he always leaves on the floor. That's gonna make a real good back scratcher tomorrow. too. "

NO MORE JOKES- Go Support Sean Mccormack's animal sanctuary, ACT, with their latest fundraising project. HELP PAY THEIR VET BILL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)