Chopstick Louie Beat Me Up in A Dance-Off

"Are you going to Tito Santana's Bar and Grill after this?"
" Oh man, that's the worst place on Earth?"
"Nothing good ever happens there, and it ruins my Saturday every time?"
Kosovo Ted, "So, I will see you there?"
"Of course."

Laughing..

I walked with Kosovo Ted, mainly because

When I walked into Tito Santana's Bar and Grill, the weirdest thing happened. All of my favorite wrestlers were there.

And, they each lined up at the door to give me a noogie when I walked in.

Then, after I ordered a round of shots for everyone, they instituted a new rule for everyone.

When ever you buy a round of shots for everyone, that means now you have a dance off challenge with all the wrestlers.

But, the catch is, it can only be the shopping cart dance.

Little did they know, I won the 1982 San Diego Shopping Cart Open, and I'm not too bad if I must say.

Mongolia-finishimg move is the flying pocket rocket, she jumps off the top ropes and vibrates opponents until they are so distracted that they yet pinned

Chopsticks Louie, his finishing move is a relentless noogie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)