President Rumpf Storms Out of the Asshatville Town Hall Meeting



"My feet are very big. Very , very big feet,  Tough feet, too." Ronald Rumpf said to Debby Twinkies from the Asshat Times.

"Uh, Mr. Rumpf, I asked you about climate change."

Mr. Rumpf took some more questions from the reporters.

"I know a lot of very tough, guys, that  know a lot of things about climate change. A lot a lot, of things."

"Uh Mr. Rumpf, I asked you if you believe climate change is the cause of people walking around our town of Asshatville, with red faces, and no bodies.," said Mr. BagoDicks, also of the Asshat Times.

Mr. Rumpf suddenly flicked his hair with his right hand, and an angry stick man with only one eye flew out of his head.

He pounded his fists on the podium.

"You see how tough I am. I can carry a stick man in my hair. Also, I think that puts to rest the questions about climate change. Clearly, no man, even as tough as I am could carry a stick man in his hair if climate change was an issue ."

"Ok, you Asshatters are all FAKE news. Let's hear from the citizens, Asshatville's finest." .

"Mr. Rumpf, I have been an Asshater since 1999.  I used to be a person, and now I'm just a one-eyed stick man with a fish dangling from my chin,  and my cheek. I suspect this was due to the adverse effects of climate change. Can you cut me a check for 999 million dollars for pain and suffering?"

"Oh, go blow it out your ass. Fishy Chin Cheek Man, " as Mr. Rumpf stuck his tongue out at the citizens of Asshatville.

When the crowd started chanting, "Small feet, Very small feet, Very Very small feet,". He took a basketball out of his shirt, and slammed it on the ground as he stormed out of the Asshatville  Town Hall.

"I see a lot of not very tough people in this crowd. I bet none of you could slam dunk a basketball like me."

His closest aid confirmed that he literally had no idea the difference between slamming a basketball , and a slam dunk.

The next Asshatville Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for next Monday. You don't want to miss it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)