Don't Cut The Lines Straight

Don't Cut the Lines Straight! 





WTF is This?

Welcome to my first edition, of hopefully many short stories, with a cartooned picture, made from markers,  paint pens, MS Paint, and a few photo edits on the computer.

The Story

Here I am. I'm five years old. I live on Filetown Road, in Nazareth, PA. My biggest worry is that my teacher yelled at me last week for not cutting the lines straight on my American flag.For thirty three years after that, I never drew another picture. So, today, I remember something else. My brother, my dad, and I, went to the pond one afternoon for fishing. I liked paddling the canoe, but I didn't like getting my line tangled. Thirty six years later, I like to paddle a kayak, and a surfboard. But, I don't like to fish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)