Five Taiwan Kilometers (via bicycle): Two Different Worlds (Liuying to Xinying)

Welcome to my home, Taiwan's farming village of Liuying!

Liuying!




 Ole White & Silver

The light gave me a greet.

The bugs stayed away

I popped through my white and silver protector

Ole' White & Silver made her morning's toil.

Good job!

Ole' White & Silver Hard at Toil

God I Suck at Art!!

I toed the 1 cm down to rock #1.

I made #2. 

Six packs of twelve percent peer, and bags of peanut cookies, make a man do funny things in the winter time.

Your kid can kick my ass in an art contest


Oh.. Just Right

She wore her dress just right.

She made for her machine with four.

Yesterday, I made for my machine from two.

My heart and my legs powered my two wheel machine.

I imagined she went to my old world of dress up days.

Hawaiian shirt day presented the highlight of creativity.

She may embrace the Hawaiian shirt. 

Now, I earn money to play Paper Scissor Stone with second graders.

The lads and gals drool buckets, 

They fall in forty minute intervals. 

They charge forward with all their might everywhere they go.

Sometimes, they add engine noises to their arsenal.

I never liked Hawaiian shirts.
Her two wheeled machine


Field of Jerks


My fast-love motored onto her industrial park.  

I imagine.

I would bet money actually.

My heart rolled my two wheeled machine out gate #2.

The fields stayed like a bean pole. No wind to move them.

It reminded me of the jerks at my local 7-11, who only bring your drink if you holler.


Will Move for Wind


No, I Didn't Eat!

Yesterday, I passed my neighbor.

He always wants to know, "Did you eat?" 

I wanted to shock him with, " No, it has been a long four days."  

I would love the look of disaster. We could talk more than the weather, and dinner.

His Taiwanese mountain dog protects his house with all his might, 

The hot dog stays for back up.






The Liuying Comedian

My two wheels of glory grut and grunt, like a two wheeled machine out of Toys-R-Us.

I still can't complain about the price. 

Yesterday, I saw the man with the funniest joke in all of Liuying.

He laughs like a sheepish school girl when he shares his secret joke, as I pass.

His joke is: 'He is American.'

This brings roars of laughter.

(Wow! Holy Shit!- Detective & Comedian all in one)

He stays his free hours near the bye-bye palace.(prayers)

I will never understand his joke. 

Keep your watch, my friend.


The Greatest Show Nobody Will Ever See

I gritted west.

I found the perfect position, for a photo of the sun rise.

That is if you like sunrises, in the wrong direction :) 

The stage centered my eyes.

A puppet show comes every Thursday. 

People pass the show.

People prefer to be seen standing in line at the most famous stand.

I watch the puppet show sometimes with guava milk. (no line)

A banana milk is a banana milk to me, 



Some day I will tell jokes on this stage:)



For Expressionless Shower-Women Paintings, Please Call JOE

Paintings of expressionless shower-women stare at me from the building

A scooter sat, with oven mitts, fit for a cake. 

The outside temps soared around 90 F
 I wondered who painted these expressionless shower women. 

Today, I called him Joe.

Filth & paint covered Joe's hands. (I think)

In 1987, His buxiban (English after school) teacher, Wild Alex, came to Taiwan at 22. 

Wild Alex used to pat Joe one the head and give him a sticker for making incoherent sounds.  

Suddenly, I worried about Joe,

How is poor Joe going to pay for his four daughters to go to clown college (buxiban) if the KTV market for paintings of expressionless shower-women does not pick up?

What about  Apple, Melon, Guava, & Frank? (uh)

Please say a prayer for poor Joe.


Photo credit: Joe





Study English Here- We Suck So Bad We Have Two Names

Painter Joe's work left my sight.

Buildings might as well have been the same.

Everyone sped to their stop. 

At their stop, I guessed they couldn't wait to speed to their next stop.

The story of Painter Joe triggered a building moments ago.

The building housed one school.

The building named itself twice, with two different chain English schools for a name. 

No parents suspected this sloppy play.

If you can't get your name right, how are you going to teach my kids their second, and sometimes third name?

Maybe, I live in a world of make believe.



English 4U- Great Grammar!!


Black Muddy River (Jerry Garcia)


I powered  north with my Toys R-Us esque two wheeled-machine (free bicycle)

Traffic began its rush

We had Joe, 

We had the Liuying Comedian

We had hate-able fields. 

 Today, we didn't have the goats feeding in the grass.

We have hurry.

We have a black muddy river

I know why Jerry says, 'I will walk alone' by the black muddy river.  

Who the fuck wants this? 

We still head for the black muddy river and beyond.

We leave Joe & friends behind.

\
Black muddy river


Just What We Need...


Another palace of pollution, and boredom comes along.

Awesome!!!











Rush- For WHAT???

The fun stopped its momentum. 

The jokes stopped.

The buildings reached larger ascent.

The four wheeled machines took over the two wheeled machines. 

The two wheeled machines leave in a lag.

We made the city.




Wrap-Up

Children of Liuying grow tired of using their hands to pick for their grub. 

They don't want to bend their wastes to find a night's dinner.

I never bent down at the waste to grab my own dinner.  I can not criticize. 

I just know a few things about a few things That is all I know.

 After the black muddy river, my heart loses its soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)