The Strangest Day I Ever Had in Taiwan

You're never going to believe what happened.



I pulled up to the Tao Sing Waterfall parking lot in Yunlin County today.  First, the coffee truck girl was not wearing a shirt. Instead of a shirt, she draped a Mexican flag around her top half. But, she only spoke Turkish.



Then, a Taiwanese family arrived for coffee with three kids under five years old. But, the children were driving. Don't worry that they were driving a car. They were driving a plane. I say driving and not flying because their plane was having problems getting off the ground. It was a plane, powered by childrens' farts.  The mother was quite upset, because her son Frank  was constipated. His inability to fart made them late for a meeting later today.


 Then, I was forced to play a game of One Shot One Shot,or Walk, The game is a favorite among Aboriginals. You have to take a shot of Gao Liang followed by a shot to the face from the oldest Tribesman, or walk home. I had to call a cab to the hospital; because I took ten shots in total. 

The Chief that kicked my ass


 Besides  all this, monkeys were walking the trail, and throwing Beetlenut at people. Baby monkeys too.

Don't believe that innocent face.

 Well,you're not going to believe that this happened, because none of it happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)